Saturday, February 4, 2012

Winter Park Fun!

Some of the design team over at Epiphany Crafts were graced with some products from Echo Park.

I received the Winter Park collection and absolutely LOVE the colors and design of the entire collection.  Of course Lori Whitlock designed it and the papers are just perfect for all of the snow we get in Minnesota!  I have some photos from this years first snow that I'm going to use for a layout.

Here is the card that I created from the collection.  "2 Cool"!  I used one of the Epiphany Crafts Scalloped Circle 25 bubble caps for one of my snowflakes.  The other two are Round 14's.

Some details:

Ingredients:
Winter Park Collection, Echo Park
Cardstock, Stampin Up
Shape Studio Tool Scalloped Circle 25, Epiphany Crafts
Bubble Caps Scalloped Circle 25 (1), Epiphany Crafts
Shape Studio Tool Round 14, Epiphany Crafts
Bubble Caps Round 14 (2), Epiphany Crafts
Foam Black Tape, 3L
MyStik Adhesive Runner, 3L
Bakers Twine, Martha Stewart
Tag and Pearl, SEI
Weathered Wood Distress Ink, Ranger
Maraschino Cherry PowderPuff Chalk Ink, Quick Quotes
Other: Ribbon

Thanks so much for stopping on by!  Have a super scrappity weekend!!!
~ Rhonda

3 comments:

Beth Hallgren said...

This is sooo cute! I love the little scene you created.

Audrey Pettit said...

I just love this card, Rhonda! Such a fun scene you created with the Echo Park goodies. So love what you did with the Epiphany bubble caps, too.

priscilla cerda said...

soo cute. i luv the work u did.