Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!


Happy Valentine's Day to you! 

We're so excited over at Imaginisce, we've paired up with Scrapbook Adhesives and are celebrating with a Blog Hop this week!  Prepare yourself for some amazing inspiration, as the projects are fabulous!!!

For my project, I created a mini album for some friends of ours.  I used the Hippity Hop collection (which just happens to be one of the prizes!!!)


How perfect is the "Bloom and Grow" sentiment for the cover?  So fun!
I cut an extra kite from the pattern paper and attached using the thin 3d foam squares.  You'll see the photo corners used on each of the mini album pages also.  The i-rock was used to add the bird "wings" using our silver teardrops, the gems and heart.

The die cut elements in the Hippity Hop collection are so fun and easy to use, they come pre-cut for you and all ready to roll out of the package!  I used the Scrapbook Adhesives thin 3D foam squares along with their regular 3D foam squares for varying dimension throughout.  The ribbon was attached using the Crafty Super Power tape.

The floral center was created using the i-Top 2.0 and a 16mm brad daddy. 

Confession time, the little raining cloud is hiding Daddy's hand holding the fish... so it could look like she is doing it herself.  ; )  A few strategically attached silver tear i-rock gems represent water splash from Mr. Fish.  I chose the "Hippity Hop" title on the fifth page as I'm presuming when they were at Disney they were on a Hopper pass.  (Crossing my fingers that I am right!) 

The back cover.  The little canvas sticker bird was attached using a few of the 3D foam squares stacked on each other so she could perch above the title.  I added a heart glam rock using my i-rock for it's wing and a few other gems for interest.

Designer's Notes:

  • When I stitch my photos to their mats, I used just a few squares from the EZ Squares in the middle to tack the photo in place so it would be centered and not move while I stitched the photo to the mat.
  • I have a confession... I'm an EZ Runner addict. I absolutely LOVE this runner and have used it since day 1 of scrapping. I don't make many projects without it.  It holds awesome and is small and easy to pack for a crop.  .

Ingredients:

Hippity Hop Collection, Imaginisce
Cardstock, Bazzill
i-rock, Silver Tears and Heart glam rocks and hot rocks, Imaginisce
i-top, 1 16mm Brad Daddy, 16mm Punch, Imaginisce
d-stress, Imaginisce
EZ Runner, Scrapbook Adhesives
EZ Squares, Scrapbook Adhesives
3D White Foam Squares, Scrapbook Adhesives
Thin 3D White Foam Squares, Scrapbook Adhesives
Photo Corners, Scrapbook Adhesives
Crafty Power Tape, Scrapbook Adhesives
Chipboard Tab Book, Teresa Collins
Scallop Border Punch, Martha Stewart
Acetate Accent, K and Co.
Baker's Twine, The Twinery
Crop-o-dile
Other; Sewing Machine, Thread, Binding Rings and Ribbon

------------

Be sure to stop on by the Imaginisce Blog to see even more inspiration and hop on over to Scrapbook Adhesive's  too! 

Imaginisce is having an amazing giveaway and to be entered all you have to do is leave us a comment on every post this week.  For all the details, click here.

Thanks so much for stopping on by today!  Have a super scrappity Valentine's Day! 

I hope your day is extra sweet and full of love!!!
~ Rhonda

2 comments:

Jan Garber said...

Happy Valentine's Day, Rhonda! Your mini is adorable,and so are your kids. Makes for a great combo!

Trisha said...

Fabulous album, Rhonda. What a lucky friend you have. These papers are so bright and fun and love how you explained all your adhesive uses. patnbobcuddy at gmail dot com