Monday, August 29, 2011

From My Heart to Yours

Happy Monday to you!  I hope your weekend was fabulous! 

We had beautiful weather here and got outside with the family for some much needed fresh air and activity.  My camera got a serious workout and I can't wait to load and print my pictures soon!  

Today I have a card to share with you from Quick Quotes and one of my favorite lines of theirs, Julie Je t'aime.  The colors in this line are so lovely and the impact is wonderful. 


Another photo for details:
Tips/Techniques:
  • Don't be afraid to bring in a strong accent color!  I think the yellow added just the right pop of color here. 
  • This quick little card was created with some scraps left over from a page. I love to use the little bits and pieces to create cards in between layouts. I feel like it gives the brain a little creative rest.
  • Play with the papers to give them a fun unique angle.
Ingredients:
Itty Bitty Quotes: Sentiments
Powder Puff Chalking Inks: Purple Passion, Tahiti

Other Items:
Cardstock, AC
Heart punch by Marvy Uchida
Monarch punch by Martha Stewart
Circle Chain punch by Martha Stewart
Mini Butterfly by EK Success Chain
Ribbon
Ric-rak

Have a super scappity day!!!
~ Rhonda

3 comments:

Beth Hallgren said...

Beautiful card, the bright yellow is perfect.

BabyBokChoy said...

Such a cute card!! so... r u going to Scrapfest this year? :) I'll be at the same spot with G45 :)

Jodi said...

What a beautiful card!! fab layers, and the colors are gorgeous together!!!