Monday, June 27, 2011

Sketch Challenge Anyone?!!

Monday Greetings to you!!!

How was your weekend?  Are you ramping up for the big long holiday weekend?  Ready to have a little low stress fun?  That's what I thought!  How about a sketch challenge, wide open, use any papers or products you like, just have some creative fun with it!

Quick Quotes asked me to create a card sketch and you know how much I love a challenge don't you?  he he... of course I said YES!

This is my first ever sketch:
Since Independence Day is right around the corner, I chose the Quick Quotes line "Just Jackson" which was perfect for my card!

To enhance my wave shaped, I ran it through my crimper tool.  It added a fun texture along with my dry embossed 'Stars' folder by Cuttlebug.

Other Products Used:
Rub-On, Die Cuts With a View
Baker's Twine, Martha Stewart
Star Stick Pin, Maya Road
Fiskars Star Punches
Ranger Distress Paint:  Picket Fence, Barn Red
Martha Stewart mini ticket punch
Alpha rub-on, October Afternoon
Quick Quotes Powder Puff Chalk Ink, "Blue Moon", "Maraschino Cherry"
Other:  Cardboard, Black Thread, Sewing Machine, Seam Binding Ribbon

I really hope you'll play along with us!  Stop on over at Quick Quotes Blog and oh... by the way, there are some amazing prizes to be had!  You definitely don't want to miss out!!!  You could win the all new release featured in the July Club Q kits annnnd the Just Jackson 4th of July line that I've used here. 

Be sure you pop on by each day for new inspiration from our Design Team, they really worked some magic with the sketch!

Have a super scrappity day!!!
~ Rhonda

2 comments:

Liz said...

Definetly up for a good sketch

Jan Garber said...

Never done a Quick Quotes challenge, but since it's your sketch, I'm gonna try and get one in! I take off for Wisconsin on the 6th, so it'll be crunch time!