Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Celebrate Happy Times!

Happy Wednesday to all of my blog loving friends!!! 

I'm so excited to be back again today to share with you another fun project that I created for Donna Salazar using her gorgeous Antiquities line for GCD Studios.  Guest Designing for Donna using these papers is like a scrapbook dream come true for me!!!

This is a "Celebrate Happy Times" card using my Spellbinders Grand Calibur and the Scalloped Square Grand Nestabilities for the base:
For this project I've used the Fanciful Flight and Sprightly Sprockets dies from Spellbinders.  I just adore both of these sets of dies and how beautifully they work with this line!  

You'll see that I've incorporated Epiphany Crafts beautiful Vintage Settings on here as well as some round epoxy size 14 as well as a heart shaped epoxy 14.  The Vintage Settings started out as pale pink, but I used my Copic marker to enhance the depth of color to work with my project.

The butterfly is from Fanciful Flight and I've added some Rock Candy Distress Stickles to it and as a trail for interest and texture.    Be sure you stop on over to Donna's blog and check out what the rest of her Design Team has been creating with this stunning line!

Thanks so much for stopping on over and spending a moment with me here today!  Have a super scrappity day!!!

~ Rhonda

3 comments:

Carol W. said...

Gorgeous card! I really need to look into Spellbinders, I love what you can do with them.

Jan Garber said...

Gorgeous, Rhonda! I keep telling myself I don't need the GRAND Calibur, but... I love my little Nesties, and I'm sure I would use the larger ones! You tie a mean crinkle bow,too!

Jodi said...

This is gorgeous!!! Love how you incorporated the gears!!!