Tuesday, May 10, 2011

It's a Floral Celebration!

Welcome to the Flower Power Party - Day 3!
We're so excited at Imaginisce this week!  One of our favorite product lines has just been expanded and I think you'll agree that it's a wonderful thing!!!   I use flowers on almost every project that I create.  These new Pop Up Posies and Roly Rosies are just absolutely awesome!
 
I thought it would be really fun to take our latest release, Little Cutie and create a Father's Day card using the new denim fabric Roly Rosies.  I used the stars in the line, along with my mini EK Success circle punch to help create my sentiment "All Star Dad". 

Here's a little closeup for you:
How perfect is that blue Pop Up Posie?  I adore the little green one too, the colors were just perfect with the Little Cutie for boys.  I added a little Martha Stewart Lace doily, then used one of her mini tag punches and added my metal "Love" embellie to it.  If you look closely, you can see the center of my denim Roly Rosie... it has pink glitter glue in it from my i-bond.  : )  I thought that was cute!

I used my Cuttlebug folder "stars" and the debossed side for my cardstock blocking, then added my Hug Snug seam binding dyed crinkle ribbon bow.  The star pin is from Maya Road and the sugar pick is Jillibean Soup.

My next project was really fun!  I've been wanting to create some decor for my crafty room and found these really cute initials at my local Michael's.  They start out white, so I base coated mine with Making Memories Powder Puff.  The majority of Roly Rosies on here are the "Cool Colors", along with a denim fabric one.  The new fabric petal roller is a must-have for our new fabric flowers!
I just LOVE our new i-Rock bling flourish templates, and what goes better with flowers than bling?!!  Yum!  Following the curves of the bling, I added in my Roly Rosies and Posies using my i-bond. The yellow flowers I spritzed with some Maya Road blue metallic mist. 

The black rub-on on top is from Jenni Bowlin Studio, the one on the bottom was in my stash.  The lines of the flourish followed the new flourish template so I placed the bling on top.
The final touches were a white tulle bow and I slipped in two little blue tickets from Pink Paislee.  I thought the colors were so pretty together. 

I hope we've inspired you to get some packages of these pretty flowers and play too!  I will warn you, they are just addicting in a really fun way! 

Be sure to pop on over to the Imaginisce Blog to check out all the other wonderful inspiration from the Design Team.  There are some stunning creations and you don't want to miss it!  Of course, knowing Imaginisce, there are also prizes to be had too!!!

Thank you so much for stopping on over and spending a moment with me!  Have a super scrappity day!!!

~ Rhonda

1 comment:

Nati Tristan said...

Oh these are stunning! Absolutely beautiful work! I especially love the navy flowers!