Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Happy Camper Release Party!

 

It's an exciting week over at Imaginisce!  We are celebrating our newest release called "Happy Camper"!  What a super fun collection of wonderful patterns and colors!!!  Here's a peek in case you missed this yesterday over at Imaginisce.

If I know my friends at Imaginisce well, (and I think I do!)...  I'm fairly certain there are some wonderful giveaways involved in addition to the incredible Design Team inspiration! 

I'll be back to share my Happy Camper creations later on this week.  Have a super scrappity day!!!

p.s.  Thank you so much to all my scrappy friends and family for the sweet birthday wishes yesterday!  My day was wonderful!!!

5 comments:

Nana's Paper Things said...

Hi! I just became a follower--found your blog at the Cricut Circle Blog and you are so talented! Thanks for sharing!
LizW in TX

cdm317 said...

Hi I am also here from the Cricut Circle Blog! You have a very creative spot in the blog world!
Looking forward to following!
C~

Got2BCrafting said...

LOVE LOVE Imaginisce products! I just came over from the Circle Blog, but I am already a follower of yours!! :)
Lori

chignon said...

I adore Imaginisce products and love when a new paper line debutes! I can't wait to get some of the wonderful happy camper papers!

Nadia (WithGlitteringEyes.blogspot.com) said...

I am new to Imaginisce products after learning about them on the Cricut Circle. Fun projects here!!