Monday, April 25, 2011

It's a Whole New World!!!

I've been waiting with so much excitement about today's debut! 

Imaginisce has some wonderful new i-rock bling to share with you.  If you've followed my blog for any length of time, you know how much I adore that extra oomph that bling brings to any project. 

This card took on several iterations before I finally settled on this design.  It looked great in a variety of ways but there was something interesting to me about the organic feel of this.  I have to say though, creating that little band-aid was just pure fun!  I used the Enchanted collection for this "Get Well Soon" card.


To create the band-aid I used the Belle of the Ball Border Sticker, corner rounded the ends using the 1/2 inch side of my Corner Chomper, then and added the a 3/4" x 1" bit of embossed white cardstock. For added interest I tied some string criss cross over it.

Ingredients:
Pattern Papers:  Imaginisce "Enchanted Collection"
White Cardstock:  American Crafts
Brown Cardstock:  American Crafts
i-Rock
i-Rock Heart Studs in Pink
Border Punch:  Fiskars, "Hearts Border Punch"
Border Punch:  Martha Stewart, "Quilted Edge"
Pink Rose Trim:  American Crafts
Heart Stick Pins:  Maya Road
Spellbinders dies:  Labels Fourteen
Sentiment Rub-on:  KaiserCraft
Distress Inks:  Weathered Wood and Spun Sugar
Corner Chomper
Cuttlebug, "Swiss Dots" Embossing Folder
Pogo:  Imaginisce
Foam Dots:  American Crafts, "From This to That"
Other:  Sewing Machine, Thread, String

Thank you so much for taking a moment to stop on over today!  Be sure that you pop on by this week to check out all the beautiful new bling that is being showcased on the Imaginisce Blog by our uber talented Design Team!!!  I'm positive that there will be some amazing PRIZES involved as well, so you definitely do not want to miss out!!!

I'll be back on Wednesday with another new bling project for you!

Have a super scrappity day!!!
~ Rhonda

3 comments:

Nati Tristan said...

What a pretty card!! IT's so sweet!

Jan Garber said...

Your so dog-gone clever! I love what you did with the bandaid! Soft and sweet get well card!

Liz said...

Of course this is amazing as all your projects usually are.. I should never be surprised at the creativity it's always amazing.