- Find small box (mine is approximately 3 5/8 x 3 5/8).
- Trim strip of blue stars 5" long.
- Trim swirl strip 1.25" wide x 5" long.
- Trim argyle strip 2" wide x 5" long.
- Ink edges of all strips with Ranger Distress Ink in Weathered Wood.
- Lay each strip on the top of the box, then gently follow the shape of the box to lightly bend the paper along each side to determine your fold lines.
- The paper will fold over and tuck in on the underside of the box lid.
- I used Modge Podge to attach my paper strips.
- Next I added my decorative trim using my I-Bond, making sure to fold the trim to the underside of the box lid.
- Add the chipboard "Snips and Snails" sentiment with foam dots as shown. Leave space for the trim between foam dots. (Have I told you how much I looove our embellies?!!)
- Add canvas sticker sentiment.
- Using the Just Because Cricut Cartridge and your Cricut, cut two envelopes using "Carrot" at 3.5".
- Optional: Add a hand print of baby. Trim blue cardstock to 3" x 3". Trim hand print to 2.75" x 2.75" and mat. I included a tab punched from a Stampin Up Round Tab Punch.
I thought this was the sweetest keepsake box! Fortunately, I had gotten a few of my baby's hand prints and had them stored with the baby photos. This was not a "perfect" one, but I was so glad to find it and this was a great way to use it.
Thank you so much for hanging out with me for a few minutes today! Be sure that you pop on over to the Imaginisce blog and comment for your opportunity to win a collection of Little Cutie for yourself! There are some simply amazing projects created by the uber talented Imaginisce Design Team that will be sure to inspire you!
Have a super scrappity day!!!