Wednesday, March 2, 2011

It's an Epiphany!

Happy Wednesday to you all!

I'm so excited to share some fun happy news with you!  Epiphany Crafts invited me to be part of their next Design Team and I couldn't be more ecstatic!

You can check out the announcement on their blog here.


They have some amazing new products coming out and I can't wait to work with them and share my projects with you! 

Thanks for sharing in my excitement today!!!  Congratulations to all the other gals on the team, there is an International Team and a Fashion Accessory Team as well.

Have a super scrappity day!!!

10 comments:

Zarah said...

Huuuuuge congrats!

Jodi said...

Hooray!!!!! I am sooooo excited for you!!!!!! Congrats!!! They are very lucky to have on you their team!!!

Manders said...

This is fabulous for you... That's a pretty cool little toy...
You will be a real asset to the team

Jan Garber said...

Congrats, Rhonda! Now you know what you can do with all that extra "free" time! LOL! I know we'll see some amazing projects from you! I can't wait to discover Epiphany Crafts!

Connie Mercer said...

Congratulations, Rhonda!

Mieke said...

Yeah! Congrats, this is going to be a wonderful time!

Liz said...

A big kudos well deserved and can't wait to see the amazing things u do with it I know it will be wicked cool

D's Paper Studio said...

Congrats! I'm looking forward to being on EC DT with you!!

Karen AKA Soccerboyzmom said...

Congrats Rhonda and thanks for leaving me a comment on my project I am still on Cloud nine over it.
I'm working on finding my style soon I think I'll have it.
Thanks again for making my day.

LG said...

huge congratulations sweetie! You'll do amazing with their products! They are so lucky to have you