Saturday, January 15, 2011

Cardabilities Sketch Reveal #21!

Are you embracing 2011 yet?

It's getting easier to write 2011 down on things but I still do not know where the time goes!  Here in Minnesota, we have had some snow every single day of the New Year.  Did I stress enough every.single.day?

It's January 15 and you know what that means?? Yes, it's time for a new Cardabilities reveal! Here is our sketch from the ever fabulous Karen Lancaster! Hold your breath ladies, this sketch is full of pretty layers and fun details!!!





















Here is my take on the sketch using some kraft cardstock, a little Cosmo Cricket 'Circa 1934' and my Spellbinders Lacey Circles.





















I don't know about you, but in our house, we are always in need a Birthday Card!  If you would like to win this little card of mine, be sure to visit my other post for today for all of the Cardabilities Birthday Celebration details as it is part of my prize package!  
Thank you so much for taking a moment to stop on by!

Have yourself a super scrappity day!!!

5 comments:

Jodi said...

Your card is stunning!!!! I've got to get some of that ribbon!

Michelle Rogers said...

Love your gorgeous card, been looking at all of the blogs from cardabilities, some gorgeous ideas, which have inspired me to get creating

Cindy said...

Wow! Such a pretty card. Thanks for sharing with us.

Jan Garber said...

I need a lesson on stacking my embellies! Why don't they ever look like yours? Beautiful card, Rhonda!

Tabitha said...

Your card is beautiful. Love the vintage look!