Friday, August 27, 2010

Thoughts 2 Paper Blog Hop Winner!!!

I am so excited to announce my scrappity dappity CHA Blog Candy Hoppity Winner this morning!!!   The winner of the signed Tim Holtz Texture Fade embossing folders and some other yummy scrappy goodies is....

.........

...

...

Don't you just hate it when someone drags this out??? 

...

...

.......

Yeah, me too!

...

...

.......


Well, Randomizer.org picked #23 and that is.............

.....

nanapuddin said...


Rhonda! That advent calendar is just gorgeous! Love your blog! I'm now a happy follower!
August 25, 2010 6:58 PM
 
Thank you so much for playing along with our hop and for becoming a follower of our blogs, that is awesome!  Please email me your address at snapwhiz@gmail.com within 7 days to claim your prize.  If I do not hear from you I will re-draw for another winner.
 
Just a reminder to be sure to visit the Thoughts2Paper store as the 40% off sale is still going on for a few more days and new things are being added daily!  The blog has a ton of fabulous inspiration too!!!
 
Thanks for stopping on by and have a SUPER scrappity day!

No comments: