please scroll down!
Happy Wednesday to you!
I have to share with you how excited I was to get the upper tier for my ClipItUp Mini! Do you ever work on a project and just "know" you have that perfect embellishment "somewhere", but then can't find it? I know that it happens to the best of us, and certainly to me! One of my favorite go to embellishment manufacturers is of course, Tim Holtz and his entire Idealogy line.
I decided to take these out of the drawer that I had them stored in and put them on my new upper tier so I could find them quickly for my projects. Guess what I discovered in that process... yes, I have a few duplicates... *sheepish grin*. I really love using the ClipItUp Mini base to display my cards, it's a great reminder to send one out!
Earlier this summer I purchased a few different picture frames to have on hand for altered projects. My cousin is getting married and I wanted to create a pretty frame for the happy couple using their wedding colors, pink and grey. The fun part about this frame is that the flower on it is actually a recycled decoration from one of our beautifully wrapped wedding gifts!
I had fun stacking the chipboard embellishments on top of one another to create my own custom look.
- Frame, Michael's
- Key and Lock, Tim Holtz Ideaology
- Papers, embellishments, American Crafts, "I Do", "Dear Lizzy" for the bird
- Crystal Stick Pins, Maya Road
- Bird Punch, Stampin Up, Kaiser Pearl for eye
- Butterfly Punch on flower, Martha Stewart
- Butterfly Punch on frame, EK Success
- Distress Inks: Weathered Wood, Spun Sugar
- Other: Thread, ribbons, foam dots
Thanks for spending a moment with me today, have a super scrappity week!