Saturday, May 15, 2010

ScrapFit Workout #20

Just Do It!

It's time for a whole new Workout over at ScrapFit!  Ladies, this challenge is really fun!  Cardstock only!  Let your imagination run wild!  This is what I came up with just using my present stash of scrappy goodies:

I dug into my stash of Prima Nursery Tales and found that lovely shimmer pink and cream cardstock and recalled this awesome new flower tutorial that I had wanted to give a try.  I want to give a special shout out to one of my scrappy inspirations, Gabrielle Pollacco for this fabulous flower tutorial!  The embossing folder is the new Tim Holtz Alterations Damask. 

I'd love to see what you come up with for this challenge!  Our sponsor this month is Scrapbook Circle and this is the super yummy prize: 
Make sure you pop on over to ScrapFit to check out the other Design Team creations and to play along!

Thanks for stopping by and have a SUPER scrappity day!

No comments: