Saturday, May 1, 2010

Cardabilities Sketch #2 Reveal

Mayday!!  Mayday!!! 

Can you believe that it is already May 1st?  I sure can't!  I'm so very excited today to share with you the next gorgeous sketch that we got to work with over at Cardabilities.  Isn't this scrumptious??

















Now when I saw the sketch all I could think of is how elegant it is to create a beautiful wedding card.  I decided to use up my March Life Preserver's Kit to create it.  Here is what I created:














I decided to create some variation on my little chocolate Prima rosebuds as well as the bird wings by going a little artsy with a little Textured Effects.  It turned out subtle, but almost gives a porcelain feel.












Be sure to stop on by to Cardabilities and create a card using this awesome sketch!!  I can't wait to see what you create.  As always, thank you so much for stopping on by!

3 comments:

Eva said...

Oh my...you weren't kidding you were excited about this card!!! This is just stunning, Rhonda....I am sorry I haven't been on FB to chat...life got a little crazy....hope you have a happy NSD!!! Hugs..

Liz Weber said...

Wowzers Rhonda this is DEVINE!! Just adore the elegance and the bling and the flowers, excellent job with the sketch!

Anonymous said...

gorgeous, Rhonda!
Your creativity and passion for paper crafts really shines through!