For this project, I started out with the Helmar Craft Glue, and glued the ribbon down along the edge of my bracket paper after I had cut it and then hand stitched it. This stuff rocks!
Next, I used some distress crackle paint on my Bliss sentiment, then thought I would seal it off with some of the Textured Effects. I love how this turned out! It was so rustic on the elegant scripting, just what I was hoping for! You know what I just had to do next don't you?? .....
Yeah, I had to give this stuff a try on top of the photo. I really wanted it to look like a timeless classic portrait. All I can say is that I'm totally in love with this product!!! So fabulous and fun to work with! I used it as well on the upper left hand flower for some texture.
The flower on the right of the photo I used some of the craft glue and left dry for some dew effect on the flower. I used ZapDots under my scallops and butterflies by cutting the small ones in half and they are just the right size! The Helmar 450 was used for my small Prima flowers, to glue my Prima rose to the metal gear. You have got to give this a try, I promise that you'll be hooked like I am!!
- Inspired by Gabrielle Pollacco to thread the ribbon through scallops!!
Happy Scrapping and as always, thanks oodles for popping on by!