Monday, February 15, 2010

ScrapFit Workout Reveal

It's time for a new workout over at ScrapFit!  Are you ready for "The Power of One"? 

This next challenge is all about creating a monochromatic layout, but there is a catch!  You may only select pink, red, white or black.  Since I have boys and seem to gravitate and scrap blues and browns a whole lot, I decided to push myself to a complete other extreme.

I decided to choose pink, something that I rarely do.  These papers are from DCWV, Luxury Stack.  They have a very pearly finish on them and are thick and substantial to work with. 

















Here is a close-up:













I'd love to see your beautiful take on "The Power of One" workout! 
Thanks for stopping by!!

6 comments:

Jodi said...

very pretty!! fantastic job on the hm flowers!

Unknown said...

LOVE the different flowers that you´ve added! GREAT work! /Pia

Kelly B Rutherford said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THIS!!! Awesome!

Andrea said...

That LO is beautiful!!!

Rosanne said...

A lovely layout! Thanks for playing along at Little Red Wagon!

Deanna said...

Beautiful!
Thanks for playing!
Dee - LRW