Sunday, January 3, 2010

Happy Unlimited New Year!

I suppose you are wondering what that means!  Ali Edwards offers some fabulous inspiration by selecting one word to focus on for each new year.  Von over at Life Preservers offered up the challenge to come up with a word and create a page about it. I decided to go for it!  After reflecting back on what an amazing year 2009 was, I decided that for me, 2010 is all about being "unlimited".  Sure, 2009 had challenges, but out of every challenge comes one kind of blessing or another.  I truly feel that absolutely nothing can limit you unless you allow it to. 

This layout, although it is very simple, was a fun change of pace.  It encompasses a few scrappy inclusions for the new year.  I will try to journal more in my handwriting, like it or not!  I will use my stash when I can.  This page was created from a Life Preservers October kit.  I had pieced the leftover papers into colorblocks and it was just waiting for some love.  Fancy, no, perfect, no, but sometimes simple is just right.

What's your word for 2010?




6 comments:

Liz said...

Spectacular

Kelly B Rutherford said...

Rhonda I love it!!! That gives me an idea for the crop this weekend. You stitching is awesome.

Anonymous said...

Great LO, and I love your word. Haven't found mine yet.

Katie said...

fabulous layout & WOTY!

Ann said...

Rhonda, your layout is AWESOME. I love it!

Anonymous said...

this is a perfect word for you because I feel like your creativity and personality is UNLIMITED!!! Love the layout also!!