Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year's Eve - Crop Style!

If you are staying in for New Year's Eve and feel like scrapping, there is a mini-crop going on over at Life Preservers Club.  Check it out!

I decided to celebrate a little early and play along with the Life Preserver's Blog Card Sketch Contest.  Here is my entry for the LPS Blog Card Sketch Contest.  I used the Cricut Wild Cart Cartridge for the shape.

This card was created using the December Featured Kit.  Non kit items used were:  distress inks, thread, rub-on sentiment from October Afternoon, 2 Doodlebug sugar brads and 1 flocked brad.  Some diamond stickles on the pointsettia leaves.  Thanks for stopping by and have a Happy New Year!


1 comment:

Denise said...

I got my answer on the shape... and I got that cartridge for Xmas, just haven't had time to pull it out. Very cool example - thanks Rhonda!