Monday, December 7, 2009

Twelve Tags of Christmas - Tag #6

Today brings us to Day 7 of the 12 days of Christmas tag series that Tim Holtz is doing on his blog. I'm a day behind but definitely wanted to share with you my tag #6!   What a completely fun idea to do a tag for bringing home the tree!

I wasn't sure when I saw this one, exactly what I was going to do.  Right now my motto is "use your stash, save your cash!".  Then I suddenly recalled some vintage stickers that I had gotten at a crop rummage sale and went digging for them.  Voila~!  Vintage vehicle problem solved!  I used my stampin up tree stamp, some flocking and several types of stickles on that tree.  What a fun tag!

Here is my take on tag six...










As always, thanks so much for stopping over!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

absolutely beautiful and can you believe we are halfway there....sad and joyous at the same time!!!

nomorelittlemonkeys said...

Your tags are stunning, Rhonda! I'm so proud of you for completing them all so far!