Sunday, December 6, 2009

So many exciting things going on!

I'm so excited I had to make another post!  Several very exciting things have been happening...
  • October Afternoon's blog - I'm a winner and they are sending me a scrappy prize!  Woo Hoo!
  • Bo Bunny called out my sketch challenge entry, and my fellow Life Preserver girl Andrea!  Scroll to the bottom of the post.  Yea!!
  • ScrapFit's gift package arrived at my house and that kit is gorgeous!  Please check out their blog hop if you have a moment. 
  • Want a little more fun?  There is also yet another chance for a prize over on Lydia's Blog!
No, I didn't win the lottery or anything, but right now I'm in my happy place, and that is mighty cool!  I'm still pondering my tag idea for today's tag 6 in case you are wondering. 

Happy Sunday!!

2 comments:

Lydia Siegel said...

Sorry it took me long to get over here. Thanks for posting the link.

Anonymous said...

You are on a roll girl.......keep it up and can't wait to see what you make with all your scrappy prizes!!!