Friday, December 4, 2009

Twelve Tags of Christmas - Tag #3

As you know, I'm following along with Tim Holtz and his Twelve Tags of Christmas blog event.  I'm trying to keep the momentum going!  I think it would be fun to follow and actually complete all twelve tags. 

I would like to say a special thank you to Sharon who is also a design team member with me at Life Preservers.  She is also playing along in creating them.  Stop on over to check out Sharon's Blog to see her gorgeous interpretations!  We are having a lot of fun learning new techniques.  Are you game to try?  I will warn you now, they are addicting. 

As you know, I don't always have every single item on hand, such as glossy white cardstock.  Today, I was looking around my studio and found some Prima Say it in Crystal's packaging.  It is finished with a gloss and a good solution for what I was missing!  That is used for the Santa tag.  The Tree tag was done using a glittery white finish cardstock.   

Here are my versions of the Day #3 tags, yes, a pair!...

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

As always, a big scrappity thank you for stopping by!

No comments: