Thursday, December 3, 2009

Twelve Tags of Christmas - Tag #2

I was so inspired by Tim Holtz's first tag in his Twelve Tags of Christmas series, that I just had to see what he had up his sleeve for tag #2!  Check it out - I just love how the colors blend together on his tag.  Those foam blending pads and the tool are the total bomb!

I improvised with what I had on hand in my supplies to create this, using Tim's fabulous tag for inspiration. One thing that I can not wait to try out is making the amazing metal rose he shows in his tutorial! 

Here it is...

Thanks for stopping by and have a super scrappity day!

1 comment:

From The Owls' Nest said...

I really love how you put the green kinda in the middle and the rest around the outside....this one is my fav so far...can't wait to see your #3.