This album/card can be used for a mini, a multi page card, really anything that you can imagine. It's a great way to use a simple 12x12 piece of pattern paper and extra embellishments and ribbons!
- An all over pattern with no specific correct direction is best.
- You will have a few upside down pages if you use a directional pattern.
- A lighter to medium weight paper works better and ensures your pages fold neat and even.
Click on the 2nd icon on the right (it has green paper in it) below the pictures of their album samples.
1. After you have pre-folded your paper according to the link instructions.
Turn paper over and score the back side at your fold lines to make a nice line (should be at 3", 6" and 9").
2. Using your bone tool, crease your folds nicely.
3. After you have folded your paper the long way, this is how your paper will look to cut.
4. Now you're ready to assemble, fold and adhere the pages. See the link above.
I stitched mine to add some texture.
5. Your album or card is ready for final embellishments, tags and goodies! Size your tags to about 2.5 wide.
Here is how I finished mine up. I made a Birthday Card and included a treat (Skor Candy Bar) in it. For this card, I tied it together with some jute. The treat fills the pocket very full.