Sunday, October 25, 2009

I dared to be inspired!

This weekend was the big crop over at Life Preservers Club.  It was a total blast, filled with make and takes and all kinds of fun scrappy goodness!  I thought I would post a few of my creations from the weekend for fun.

First - a fun bird day card using the My Mind's Eye Boo to You kit.  The sentiment is from American Crafts and the leaf brads are from Michaels.



Early bird sketch challenge.  I dug into my stash and had a great time with it!


I finally found the perfect home for these flowers and felt trim. 

Jodi's fun make and take!  I love this card idea!

A big thank you to Von and Frank for making such a fun weekend for everyone and their very generous prizes!  Don't forget, you still have time to participate if you want to check out the fun challenges. The deadline is open until next Sunday, November 1st!

2 comments:

Aimee Kidd said...

I had a blast!! Loved all of your challenges!

Joyce said...

Rhonda, It was an awesome crop with the best challenges ever!