Friday, December 14, 2012

Perfect Harmony

Happy Friday to you!

Today I have a layout to share with you featuring Moxxie's line called "Musically Inclined".  The patterns and designs in this line are elegant and so very pretty all at once.  I used the die cuts and stickers in the line for my title work.

Perfect Harmony...  we make Beautiful Music together
  This photo is our violinist at our wedding.  I thought it worked nicely!

The splash of aqua here is one of Moxxie's Mini Die Cut Stacks - Fall.

I started this page with my favorite light kraft card stock, then I kept layering and collaged until it felt "done".  Of course, then I would add another touch of this or that again - ha! The "Perfect Harmony" sentiment block and the little ribbon-esque strips are the coordinating die cuts for the line.  LOVE!  


For fun, I've added a kraft envelope by Maya Road, a few transparencies by K and Co., along with some buttons under my flower.  It's a nice anchor for the cross that I cut using a Cottage Cutz die.  The elegant swirl flourish spraying out is Memory Box.  The upper right corner die is Fanciful Flourish by Cheery Lynn Designs.

I thought it would be nice to add a few small and subtle romantic elements...   there are "X and O's".  The hand stitches on the right and the three white pearls on the bottom left.  I repeated the scallop theme in a few places.  

Initially, I wouldn't have considered this line for a wedding page, but it sure worked wonderfully and I'm so happy that I did.  I love it when that happens!!!

Thanks so much for stopping on over today!  Have a super scrappity day and weekend!!!
~ Rhonda 

No comments: