Monday, March 12, 2018

You Are So Loved with Quick Quotes

Happy Monday to you! I'm up over at Quick Quotes today and am sharing a bit inspiration to help 'perk' you up after Daylight Savings time.


I used a variety of PowderPuff Chalk Inks to edge the die cut pieces on my card. I selected the papers as they had a nice Spring feel to them. The sentiment is stamped in Cool Gray PowderPuff Chalk Ink and if you don't have it, definitely put it on your list! 


The coffee ring image is stamped with one of our 2018 PowderPuff Chalk Ink colors, Kokomo. To accent the design, I added some additional die cut pieces from my stash.

Quick Quotes Products:
Sonata: 100 and 101
Harmony: 102
49 Shades of Grey: 101
PowderPuff Chalk Inks: Cool Gray, Seabrook and Kokomo

Other Products:
Coffee Cup Die by MFT
Stamps by BoBunny
Floral and Bird Die Cuts by Tim Holtz
Other: Cheesecloth, Twine and Heart Gem

Thanks so much for stopping on over for a visit today!
~ Rhonda

No comments: