Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Summer Fun

Happy Tuesday to you! I have a project to share with you featuring pieces from the June Club Q kits by Quick Quotes and using my fabulous Canon Pixma IP8720 Printer.


I recently had the opportunity to go to a crop and grabbed the June Club Q kits that I had and my 2017 PowderPuff Chalk Inks along with my photo collage that I printed out in advance.


I cut apart a few of the die cut elements and layered them in a grid pattern as a focal point for my collage photo. I liked the way the layered frames mimic the pattern and design of the collage. Using the die cut pieces from the kit made assembly of this page super quick and easy!


For the die cut title in the kit, I applied some Bora Bora PowderPuff Chalk Ink to tint it a bit darker. Once it dried, I added some Wink of Stella to just the bottom part of the title to give it a reflective appearance. 


I created my photo collage using my Canon Pixma IP8720 printer and their My Image Garden software. It was super easy to do and I really like being able to use multiple photos in a single print. I used the Travel and Leisure 3 template from the software.



Quick Quotes Products:

Canon Printer:
Canon Pixma IP8720 Printer

Other Products:
Wink of Stella
Flair by A Flair for Buttons
Various Mists for Ink Splatters
Gems by Want2Scrap
Date Stamp by Heidi Swapp
Cheese Cloth

Have a super scrappity day and a fabulous week!
~ Rhonda

No comments: