Monday, August 15, 2016

JustRite Papercraft Monochromatic Card

Monday greetings to you! I have a monochromatic project to share with you today featuring a few of the new June JustRite Papercraft new release products.


This is a personal blog. All editorial content and projects are intellectual property of Scrappity Dappity Doo. I do receive financial compensation and products from JustRite Papercraft to develop certain blog posts, but all of the ideas and opinions noted are my own.

I used the Blooming Vines stamp to create a gentle background pattern. On top of it, I layered the pretty Damask Flourish One Die and accented with a few pearls and backed with Vellum.

 
A piece of corrugate was cut using the Vintage Labels Eleven dies, then a touch of gesso to soften. I created a small flower and nested with the Open Leaf Vine and then backed my With Sentiments Die using an interior layer of the Heart and Frame Dies.
 
At first I wasn't sure how well the monochromatic look was going to go with this, but I liked the light gray with the white and how this turned out together.

JustRite Papercraft Products:
05089 - Blooming Vines Background Stamp
05069 - Damask Flourish One Die
05093 - With Sentiments Die
05018 - Open Leaf Vine Die
05066 - Vintage Labels Eleven Dies
05047 - A2 Card Front Basics Dies
05023 - Floral Trio Two Dies
05016 - Heart and Frame Dies

Thank you so much for stopping on over today for a visit! Have a super scrappity day!

No comments: