Thursday, June 30, 2016

June BoBunny Inspiration

Greetings crafty friends!

I have a fun card to share with you today featuring the vibrant Beach Therapy collection. When I look at my collections, I try to find a way to spin the theme to work for other uses. I thought the "Welcome Aboard" sentiment within the Noteworthy package would make for a cute card.

Welcome Aboard card featuring Beach Therapy collection by BoBunny designed by Rhonda Van Ginkel


To create my design, I selected the neutral base from the Adventure paper. Next, I trimmed a layer from the Foil Vellum. A few more die cuts using Picture This and the Nested Terrific Tags.

Welcome Aboard card featuring Beach Therapy collection by BoBunny designed by Rhonda Van Ginkel


Once arranged, I brought in a collage from the Noteworthy package, arranging the sentiment with a few florals on top. Some foam adhesive was used to provide a bit of dimension and allow space for the toucan to perch on top.

Welcome Aboard card featuring Beach Therapy collection by BoBunny designed by Rhonda Van Ginkel

A few final touches were added with a Button and some Double Dot Jewels.

BoBunny Products Used:
Patterned Paper: Adventure, Breeze, Summer / Beach Therapy
Foil Vellum Paper: Beach Therapy
Stickers: Combo Sticker / Beach Therapy
Noteworthy: Beach Therapy
Buttons: Beach Therapy
Chipboard: 6x12 Beach Therapy
Dot Jewels: Double Dot Blue Hues, Double Dot Citrus
Dies: Nested Terrific Tags, 3x4 Lattice Frame Dies, Picture This Dies

Thank you so much for taking a moment to stop on by and visit. Have a super scrappity day!

No comments: