Sunday, June 12, 2016

At the Beach with JustRite Papercraft

Happy Sunday to you, I have a pretty card to share with you featuring some new stamps from JustRite Papercraft.
 
These "At The Beach" stamps are so fun to create masculine themed cards with. I decided to create a card with a bit of a water feel to it.

 
I started by cutting a foundation layer from the A2 Cardfront Basics set from watercolor paper. I then spritzed it with a bit of water, then added some Colorburst in Indigo, Ultramarine Blue and a tiny touch of Lime to create my vibrant ocean colors.


While the background was drying, I cut my Three In A Row using black cardstock, then used my misti to stamp the background scripts using a slight variation of blue inks. I used some Prisma color pencils to add a bit of color to my seashell and starfish.
I adhered a few beads to the starfish for a bit of fun texture, and added a few clear Glossy Accent enamel dots as the finishing touches.

JustRite Papercraft Products:

2 comments:

Super Stick Chick said...

Wow, Rhonda. your background is gorgeous and really highlights the wonderful stamps.

Juliz Design Post said...

Lovely card Rhonda and a magical background.
Julie x