Saturday, May 28, 2016

Made In America with BoBunny

Saturday greetings to you!  I hope your weekend is going well.

I have a card to share with you today featuring the new "Firecracker" collection by BoBunny. It is a fabulous patriotic themed line with so many possibilities.

"Made In America"

I used a variety of products on this card from Transfer Foil to Foil Vellum, Chipboard, Layered Chipboard and Dies.


I added a layer of the Foil Vellum on top of my Lattice Frame die cut. A few other layers to showcase the star elements, which i also repeated using some of the Gold Foil Transfer stars.

This is in gratitude for those who fought for our freedom and paid the ultimate sacrifice that we may continue to enjoy it. I am proud to be "Made In America".

BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Freedom, Firecracker, Sparklers, Picnic and Celebration / Firecracker
12" Foil Vellum: Firecracker
Chipboard: Layered Chipboard; 6x12 Chipboard / Firecracker
DoubleDot Jewels: Blue Hues
Dies: Lattice Frame Dies
Gold Foil Transfers: Accents

Thanks so much for stopping on over, be sure to ask for the Firecracker at your local or favorite online store!

No comments: