Tuesday, April 12, 2016

This is Life featuring SEI

Tuesday greetings to you!  I have a project to share with you today that I recently created for the SEI Blog with the very hip and fresh collection named "Florets".


I wanted to work with the blue papers and circle designs in the patterns and collection and mix them up with the striped paper. For my photo collage, I used a fun mix of football photos of our youngest when he was dressing up. He just had a blast getting to wear a full uniform.

I used a bit of the Sundries (enamel dots and gems), some Washi Tape and the coordinating Florets Stickers in the design to play off of the background pattern papers and my photo. The shapes in this collection are so much fun to work with.

SEI Products Used:
Florets Collection
Florets Sundries
Washi Tape 2 Pack

Other Misc. Items Used:
Sewing Machine and Thread
Thanks so much for stopping on over today!

1 comment: