Friday, March 4, 2016

Birds and Butterflies with DCWV

Happy Friday to you!

Can you believe it's March already? I am super excited about spring coming our way soon. It's also time for the brand new March DCWV Stack-a-Holics Challenge!

I went with some vibrant colors for this creation, inspired by...  Spring and this month's sketch of course!

"Thinking of You" (A2 sized Card)
This is a personal blog. All editorial content and projects are intellectual property of Scrappity Dappity Doo!. 
I do receive financial compensation and products from DCWV to develop certain blog posts, 
but all of the ideas and opinions noted are my own.

For the design I wanted to feature the bright and happy patterns of the papers, so I punched out random squares and then corner rounded them. I decided to add another layer of matting. For the florals here I simply cut out some of the designs in the collection. A few extra's like my stick pins and button finished the card.

A few details... I stayed very true to the sketch

The card sketch for March:

The page sketch for March:

We hope you find some time to join us in creating something this month inspired by the challenge! 

DCWV Products Used:
Birds and Butterflies Stack
Embossed White Stack

Other Products Used:
Recollections Epoxy Sentiment Sticker
Fiskars Border Punch
EK Success Border Punch
PowderPuff Chalk Inks 
Corner Rounder
Stick Pins 
Button and String

No comments: