Friday, February 12, 2016

Valentine Cards with SEI

Friday greetings to you! I have a few Valentine themed cards to share with you today featuring various SEI papers and embellishments.

My first card "Thinking of You" is created from pieces from the Merry Mistletoe Card Kit as well as the Spring Picnic collection. I love to mix pieces from various lines to keep things interesting!


I used the base from the card kit, as well as the gold glitter and heart borders on top. I mixed up a variety of elements from the Sundries packs and finished the card with some sweet pearls that were also included in the Merry Mistletoe Card Kit.



SEI Products Used:
Merry Mistletoe Card Kit
Spring Picnic - Picnic Basket Paper
Basics Die Cut Accents

*****

For my next card "I Love You", I used the Spring Picnic collection primarily. I cut some very bright and happy colors for my layers to coordinate with the sentiment which is from the Family Gathering Perforated Sheet.


The button, floral sequin, button and banner die cut are all from the Sundries packs. They always add the perfect finishing touch to your project!



SEI Products Used:
Family Gathering - Perforated Sheet
Spring Picnic Creative Pack
Hoo's Sweet Sundries
Basics Die Cut Accents

Thanks so much for stopping on over today! Have a super scrappity day!!!

1 comment:

Juliz Design Post said...

Such pretty cards Rhonda and lovely designs as always. Hope your well.
Hugs, Julie x