Friday, January 15, 2016

Vibrant Christmas Colors with BoBunny

Friday greetings to you!

I have a fun BoBunny page to share with you today featuring the vibrant "Dear Santa" collection. Since I had printed a few photos of Christmas this year that I wanted to be sure to scrapbook, these papers were perfect for them!


Since I had multiple photos I went with a grid design.


I used a four inch square and a three inch square. I scored them on either side of the middle and used that as my folding line. Once I folded the square "packages", I stitched the borders. I layered them in an offset fashion to look like a gift. I placed my chipboard Santa on top.

You will also notice that I embellished my buttons with the epoxy centers from the brads. I was going to use the brads first, but then thought it might be fun to deconstruct them. 


I used another brad to anchor the small "Presents" chipboard to help create my 2015 Presents title. You will also notice the Combo Sticker "Celebrate" tucked into the layers on top. The tickets and arrows on the sides added a nice touch of fun to the page.

BoBunny Products:
Patterned Paper: Advent, Nutcracker, Season, Wonderland, Festive, Gift Tag, Sweater / Dear Santa
Combo Stickers: Dear Santa
Chipboard: Layered Chipboard and Chipboard / Dear Santa
Brads: Dear Santa
Buttons: Dear Santa
Dot Jewels: DoubleDot Ruby Red

Thanks so much for stopping on over today! I hope you are inspired to scrap some of your holiday photos today too. It was fun to use a cheerful and fun collection like Dear Santa.



No comments: