Saturday, January 30, 2016

Beautiful Life with BoBunny and Soiree

Greetings and welcome to the blog today! I was recently up on the BoBunny Blog with a project featuring some of the new release products.  The gorgeous Soiree collection as well as a few new colors of our DoubleDot, Whisper and French Vanilla.

This is one of those pages that came together so easily because all the colors coordinated so nicely with the photo. 

Beautiful Life Scrapbook Page featuring Soiree collection by BoBunny with Whisper and French Vanilla DoubleDot designed by Rhonda Van Ginkel

My page for you today features the brand new Soiree collection and also our new French Vanilla Double Dot used in my border die cuts and the new Whisper Double Dot as part of my photo mat.
 
Photo story here... my sweet boys were playing in the local craft store when I was shopping for a paper holder for my new BoBunny goodies. When I turned around, this was what they had done to entertain themselves.

Beautiful Life Scrapbook Page featuring Soiree collection by BoBunny with Whisper and French Vanilla DoubleDot designed by Rhonda Van Ginkel
 
I started this page by choosing the Boutique paper that coordinated with my photo colors. For a soft and pretty feel, I brushed Pearlescents in Chocolate, Blush and Island Mist along the border using a brush. Next I used a bit of water on my finger and moistened the edges and worked them all the way around the border creating an aged appearance.
 
Next, I used the Stickable Stencils with Glitter Paste and Molding Paste and let dry, then sprinkled drops of Glimmer Spray
 
You will see a few of our new dies used on the page the Ornate Doilies layered under the right side of my photo along with Branch Out and the Love Squared on top.
 
Beautiful Life Scrapbook Page featuring Soiree collection by BoBunny with Whisper and French Vanilla DoubleDot designed by Rhonda Van Ginkel
 
I find the Soiree collection to be simply gorgeous and one that you can easily use for masculine or feminine projects.

BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Tranquil, Stripe, Boutique, Delight, Allure and Linens / Soiree
Decoupage Paper: Soiree
DoubleDot Cardstock: French Vanilla and Whisper
Dot Jewels: DoubleDot Aqua Jewels
Brads: Soiree
Buttons: Soiree
Chipboard: Layered Chipboard / Soiree
Noteworthy: Soiree
Stickable Stencils: Brocade and Cascade
Glitter Paste: Silver
Glimmer Spray: Bronze, Sugar, Tutu, Mint and Gold
Pearlescents: Chocolate, Blush and Island Mist
Dies: Branch Out, Love Squared, Ornate Doilies and Elegant Border

Thanks so much for stopping on over today for a visit. Be sure to ask for the Soiree collection at your local scrapbook store.

Have a super scrappity day!

No comments: