Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Masculine Card Inspiration with BoBunny!

Happy Tuesday to you! I've got a few masculine designed cards to share with you today featuring the BoBunny Sleigh Ride collection.

When I found this sweet Noteworthy deer die cut, I knew I would use it for a card. It's such an elegant design.  
 
"Oh Deer"
Oh Deer Card featuring Sleigh Ride Collection by BoBunny designed by Rhonda Van Ginkel

You'll see that I've used the Lattice Frame Dies on both of these cards as well as the Accents Silver Foil Transfers.

Oh Deer Card featuring Sleigh Ride Collection by BoBunny Designed by Rhonda Van Ginkel

Doesn't the foil add such a fun effect? I feel like it mimics snow and ice so well in silver.

"Merry Christmas"
Merry Christmas Card featuring Sleigh Ride Collection by BoBunny designed by Rhonda Van Ginkel

For my next card I used the contrast of the pretty blues and white with gray.

Merry Christmas Card featuring Sleigh Ride Collection by BoBunny designed by Rhonda Van Ginkel

It's fun to see how the beautiful BoBunny dies can create such versatile designs even using the same style, but when you pair them other elements such as our Layered Chipboard or Noteworthy embellishments. 

BoBunny Products Used:
Patterned Paper: Blizzard, Reindeer, Tranquil, Rustic, Logs, Flurries / Sleigh Ride
Dies: Lattice Frame Dies
Noteworthy: Sleigh Ride
Layered Chipboard: Sleigh Ride
Buttons: Sleigh Ride
Accents Silver Foil Transfers
Double Dot Jewels: Mocha

Other: Cheesecloth and String

Thanks so much for stopping on over!  I'll be back with some more BoBunny inspiration soon.

Be sure to look for the Sleigh Ride collection at your favorite local or online store.



No comments: