Sunday, October 4, 2015

Happiness and Loving Life with BoBunny

Sunday greetings to you!

I've got a fun project to share with you today featuring the Genevieve collection by BoBunny.  The inspiration for this project was driven solely from the photo.

One day when we were visiting a local scrapbook store, the owner's son let my youngest try on his football gear. I'm so glad I snapped a few photos of him - he just loves to look at them!

"Happiness and Loving Life"

I've used a few pieces to replicate "grid iron" here, do you catch it? : )  Ok, I will stop with the puns and innuendo, but it's pretty fun! For the borders and striped papers, I pulled out my very dusty punches. You'll see some Frost Glitter Paste in the background along with drops of Glimmer Spray in Gold.


A few additional chipboard accents, buttons and Gold Foil Accent rub-ons pulled this page together along with my very favorite Noteworthy elements. A bit of humor is added in with the "Let's Party" sentiment from the You're Invited collection.


This collection is wonderfully versatile! I adore the color combinations and the design elements can be used from feminine to masculine so easily.

BoBunny Products Used:
Pattern Papers: Blossom, Canary, Lavish, Pottery, Wallpaper / Genevieve
Chipboard: Genevieve, You're Invited and Sweet Life
Noteworthy: Genevieve
Stickers: Combo Sticker / Genevieve
Buttons: Genevieve
Glitter Paste: Frost
Stickable Stencils: Brocade
Glimmer Spray: Gold, Sugar and Frost
Jewels: Double Dot Blue Hues, Double Dot Emerald
Gold Foil Transfers: Accents
Dies: 3x4 Lattice Frame Dies

Thanks so much for stopping on over today! I hope you're having a fabulous weekend!!! 

No comments: