Monday, September 14, 2015

You're Invited with BoBunny

Happy Monday to you!

I have a project to share with you today featuring the new "You're Invited" collection by BoBunny.  It's such a fun collection with a huge variety of options.

"Hello... Be Your Best Self"
Hello scrapbook page featuring the You're Invited collection by BoBunny designed by Rhonda Van Ginkel

The inspiration for my page was this sweet photo of my oldest son who decided to surprise me the other morning and I captured this quick photo of him. I thought it was too sweet. 

Hello scrapbook page featuring the You're Invited collection by BoBunny designed by Rhonda Van Ginkel

I challenged myself to use pink on this page. As I added more of the elements it just really worked out so nicely. I love how versatile the collection is, it's not just for invitations.

Hello scrapbook page featuring the You're Invited collection by BoBunny designed by Rhonda Van Ginkel

This is a combination of the layered chipboard banner along with some border and floral Noteworthy Die Cuts. 

BoBunny Products Used:
Patterned Paper: Cheers, Fun, Hoopla, Surprise and Soiree / You're Invited
Buttons: Your're Invited
Noteworthy: You're Invited
Layered Chipboard: You're Invited
Dies: Elegant Border Die
Jewels: Double Dot Think Pink, Double Dot Aqua and Double Dot Tuxedo

Thanks so much for stopping on over today! Be sure to ask for the "You're Invited" collection by BoBunny from your local store today.

 
Be sure to stop on over to the Facebook celebration, BoBunny is excited to celebrate our 60k fan giveaway! You can check out the first giveaway here.
 
Good luck!

No comments: