Wednesday, September 30, 2015

BoBunny September Inspiration!

Happy Wednesday to you!

I have a few cards to share with you featuring some of BoBunny's latest collections. For my first card, I was inspired to work with the newer "Dear Santa" collection.  It's so bright and cheerful, but also mixed in with some very elegant and pretty papers.

"Walking In a Winter Wonderland"

I've featured the 3x4 Lattice Frame Dies set here. Included are a few pieces of chipboard along with a few cut elements from the pattern papers.


You will also see some of the Gold Foil Transfer hex design in my background. The left red section was ripped to mimic the design of the base pattern paper.

BoBunny Supplies:
Pattern Paper: Burlap, Candy Cane, Festive, Wonderland / Dear Santa
Chipboard: Dear Santa
Gold Foil Transfers: Accents
Dies: 3x4 Lattice Frame Dies

"Give Thanks"

For this card, I created a 5"x5" gatefold card using DoubleDot Orange Citrus Flourish as my base. I used the card cut from the Traditions pattern paper as my layer, then included the other elements.


To anchor the card and embellish it a bit, I trimmed a bit of Noteworthy, then adhered a few jewels. The Combo Sticker sentiment was adhered with foam squares so I could layer and tuck in my chipboard leaf button and cut sunflower.

BoBunny Supplies:
Pattern Paper: Bountiful, Fall, Gratitude and Traditions / Enchanted Harvest
DoubleDot: Orange Citrus Flourish 
Buttons: Enchanted Harvest
Noteworthy: Enchanted Harvest
Chipboard: Enchanted Harvest
Stickers: Combo Sticker / Enchanted Harvest
Jewels: Double Dot Citrus, Double Dot Emerald and Double Dot Tuxedo
Dies: 4x4 Portrait Frame Dies

Thanks so much for stopping on over today! Be sure to ask for the Dear Santa and Enchanted Harvest collections at your favorite local store.

Have a super scrappity day!

No comments: