Thursday, April 9, 2015

Heritage Collection with BoBunny

Thursday greetings to you!

I've got a special project to share with you today featuring the all new Heritage collection by BoBunny. When I saw the tree patterned paper, I knew that I wanted to scrap this photo with it!

Grandfather Scrapbook Page featuring the Heritage Collection by BoBunny by Rhonda Van Ginkel

Since I wanted to emphasize the background design, I didn't want to layer a lot over the paper, but I still wanted some interest, so I trimmed the tree paper 1 inch on 2 sides to make an 11x11. Next, on my background paper, I used our Stickable Stencil Borders to create a Glitter Paste border in Wasabi. This gave the page a really pretty and subtle design. 


Using my Noteworthy die cuts, I found the perfect background for my photo. I determined placement and marked lightly with a pencil. Next, I added my stenciled clock, mist drops and stamping to the paper.


While that was drying, I also misted a small Doily with some Gold and Sugar Glimmer Spray to coordinate with my color scheme. Once the background paper was dry, I punched randomly in a few placed of the border.

One thing that I love about the BoBunny collections, there are always a ton of fun elements that you can cut out to help with your journaling and to tell you story. From the Combo Stickers to the Patterned Paper in the collection, it always comes together beautifully!

BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Anthology, Ancestors, Belong, History and Register/ Heritage
Noteworthy: Heritage 
Buttons: Heritage
Stickers: Heritage Combo Stickers
Chipboard:  Layered Chipboard / Heritage 
Stamps: Stained Textures
Ink: Licorice
Jewels: Double Dot Mocha Jewels
Brads: Heritage
Glitter Paste: Wasabi and Copper
Glimmer Mist: Gold, Sugar and Bronze
Dies: Elegant Border Die and Ornate Frame Die
Stickable Stencils: Love and Borders
Doilies: Small
Rub-Ons: Filagree Gold Rub-Ons
Wood: Iron Works Wood Shapes

Thanks so much for stopping on over today!  Be sure to ask for the Heritage collection by BoBunny at your favorite craft store!!!


1 comment:

Sandra said...

Very creative use of this paper. Beautiful layout.