Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Forever Loved with Quick Quotes

Happy Tuesday to you!

I have a Quick Quotes project featuring the February Club Q kits and one of our all new PowderPuff Chalk Ink colors, Warm Sand to share with you today.

Forever Loved
Forever Loved Scrapbook Page for Quick Quotes featuring February Club Q by Rhonda Van Ginkel

For this project, the base is a chipboard 12x12 sheet that comes in the kits. I used the envelope pocket here as a focal point for my page. I love that it can be used to hold your private thoughts and journaling. 

Once I had my layers determined, I stamped some textures in a variety of PowderPuff Chalking Inks, Midnight Confessions, Java and Mocha Mama.

Forever Loved Scrapbook Page for Quick Quotes featuring February Club Q by Rhonda Van Ginkel

The "Forever" chipboard sentiment was inked with Java, then I stamped some filigree pattern on it using our new Warm Sand PowderPuff Chalk Ink. I thought it added a bit of a softness.


Forever Loved Scrapbook Page for Quick Quotes featuring February Club Q by Rhonda Van Ginkel

The trim included in the kits has such a great texture, I layered it under my sentiment before adhering it with foam dimensional squares.

Quick Quotes Products Used:

Other Products:
Stamps by BoBunny
Alpha Stickers
Gems by Want2Scrap
Cheese Cloth
Tiny Attacher 
White String
Sewing Machine and Thread

Thanks so much for stopping on over to the blog today! Have a super scrappity day!!!

No comments: