Friday, January 30, 2015

Happiness with Rose Cafe and BoBunny!

Friday greetings to you!

I have a BoBunmy project to share with you today featuring the ever versatile Rose Cafe collection by BoBunny and of course, Glitter Paste, Stickable Stencils and Glimmer Spray too!

This project design is inspired by the current BoBunny Sketch Challenge for January which is still open for a few more days. Please stop on over and play along if you have time!

Happiness Scrapbook Page featuring Rose Cafe for BoBunny by Rhonda VanGinkel

As you can see, this collection really lends itself so well to either masculine or feminine projects. To start this project, I applied some Silver Glitter Paste to the upper right and bottom left corners of my base paper. To my next layer I stamped using Licorice Ink,

Happiness Scrapbook Page featuring Rose Cafe for BoBunny by Rhonda VanGinkel

I cut my two center vertical layers, then added some pretty die cuts to soften the stripes. Next, I cut a large doily, then used it for my photo to anchor. I added a few more banner cuts and then some Noteworthy, Combo Stickers and Layered Chipboard to complete the title and sentiments.


I painted Bronze Glimmer Spray to the Wood Shape Iron scroll on top, then added Jewels from the Blue Hues package. The floral die cut on the left, after cutting it, I also stenciled in using the Blueberry Ink.

BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Bistro  Espresso, Heirloom, Fresco, Garden, Fresco, Post, Villa / Rose Cafe
Noteworthy: Rose Cafe
Buttons: Rose Cafe
Chipboard: Layered Chipboard / Rose Cafe
Stickers: Combo 12x12 Stickers / Rose Cafe
Wood Shapes: Iron Works
Glitter Paste: Silver
Stickable Stencils: Bliss
Glimmer Spray: Sugar, Bronze, Frost
Double Dot Jewels: Blue Hues
Stamps: Stained Textures
Ink Pads: Licorice and BlueBerry

Thanks so much for stopping on over today! Have a super scrappity day!!!


No comments: