Sunday, October 19, 2014

Kindergarten Page with Pop Quiz

Happy Sunday to you!

Have you seen the October sketch for the BoBunny challenge yet?  If not, you definitely want to check it out here.

I've created a page to share with you based on the sketch featuring the BoBunny "Pop Quiz" collection. Recently our youngest started Kindergarten and I just had to use his first official school photo.


I love the chipboard elements and stickers in the collection.  See the ruler, the pencil and button chipboard pieces?  The arrows and circle 1,2,3 are from the Combo Stickers.  


Here I layered some of our Noteworthy elements and beneath them are the chipboard alphas which I've stitched down in a playful way.


Here's the sketch that I based the page on:

BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Homework, Chalkboard, Library / Pop Quiz
Double Dot:  Powder Blue Journal, Berry
Stickers: Combo Sticker / Pop Quiz
12 x 12 Chipboard / Pop Quiz
Buttons  / Pop Quiz
Jewels / Double Dot Aqua Jewels
Noteworthy / Pop Quiz

Are you busy scrapping any new school photos? Thanks so much for stopping by and have a super scrappity day!!! 

No comments: