Monday, August 4, 2014

Romantic Steampunk with Cheery Lynn Designs

Monday greetings to you!  It's my day to host the blog over at Cheery Lynn Designs today.

I decided to feature our steampunk Pocket Watch and put a little feminine twist on it today.  I've used several of our stackers here including some of my favorite pretty Horizon Boutique shapes as well.


My shasta daisy, cherry blossom and darling daisies were lightly misted and then gently crumpled to provide a little texture and interest. 


I cut apart a branch and arranged the leaves around my miniature rose in the center of the pocket watch. A few pretty gems and stick pins were the finishing touches.

Cheery Lynn Designs Dies Used:
Index Card - A107

Other Products:
Papers by 7 Dots Studio
Bling by Prima
Pearls by Want2Scrap
Coal Miner and Feather Gray PowderPuff Chalk Ink

Please join us for our all new challenge this month "Anything Goes".  We always love to see your pretty creations!

Thanks so much for stopping on over today for a visit here on the blog. Have a super scrappity day!!!

No comments: