Monday, July 14, 2014

Vintage Card with Cheery Lynn Designs

Happy Monday crafty peeps!  It's my day to host the blog over at Cheery Lynn Designs today.

My card today features several of our stacker dies and a bit of a soft vintage design. I started by selecting my French Flair shape, and layered a Dutch Scalloped Square at an angle behind it. This really changed the shape and I loved the look of it together.

"Thinking Of You"

My next layer is the French Flair Doily Stacker which is cut in a soft gray plain card stock and adhered with foam squares. I added a touch of cheesecloth on top to give a bit of texture.


I finished the card with my Scalloped Coved Rectangle and Coved Rectangle layers featuring the sweet vintage image. These are attached with foam dots as well. The Add a Flourish is tucked in and tacked down with a bit of Glossy Accents. Sentiment Frame #2 is used to showcase the sentiment.

Cheery Lynn Designs Dies Used:
French Flair - Scalloped LG Stackers Nesting Dies - XL-13
French Flair Classic - Silver Stackers - L-12
Sentiment Frame #2 - B190

Other Products Used:
Somewhere In Time by BoBunny, Cold Country by 7 Dots Studio and 75 Cents by KaiserCraft / Pattern Papers
Coal Miner PowderPuff Chalk Ink by Quick Quotes
Say It In Crystals by Prima
Cheesecloth
Glossy Accents by Ranger
Sentiment Rub-On by Pebbles
Foam Adhesives by 3L

We have a brand new challenge, "Beautiful Borders" this week and hope you can join us! You could win a $20 gift certificate just for playing along. We always love to see your beautiful creations!

Thanks so much for stopping on over today for a visit! Have a super scrappity day!!!

1 comment:

Liz said...

Looks great love the vintage feel!