Happy Thursday to you! I've got a page to share with you today created for BoBunny featuring our Double Dot cardstock.
We've been featuring our Double Dot which is absolutely beautiful quality cardstock with a complete variety of designs that can help give your project that extra special "oomph".
I gathered a number of coordinating papers to my photo to begin.
On my background, I used a mask and some modeling paste, then added some spray mist splatters to accentuate the colors in my photo. I cut several die cut elements from a variety of Double Dot papers and then layered them with a bit of cheesecloth for more texture.
A few embellishments from the Pop Quiz collection helped pull my page together.
- Cardstock: Coffee Vintage, Chiffon Vintage, Ocean Vintage, Island Mist Vintage, Powder Blue Vintage, Powder Blue Stripe, Dark Denim Stripe, Sugar, Honey Mustard, Frost Dot, Brilliant Blue Dot / Double Dot
- Chipboard: Pop Quiz 12 x 12 Chipboard; Pop Quiz Layered Chipboard
- Stickers: Pop Quiz Combo Sticker
- Jewels: Pop Quiz
- Noteworthy: Pop Quiz
- Buttons: Pop Quiz
- Hummingbird, Fiona's Magic Mirror, Cattails and Reeds, Horizon Boutique Fishtail Banners, and Garden Gate dies by Cheery Lynn Designs.
- Sunburst Stencil, Flourish and Sentiment Block Dies by Memory Box
- Shimmer Sprays by Heidi Swapp
Thanks so much for stopping on over! Be sure to visit the BoBunny Blog for more inspiration annnnd there are still 10 more days to go for the 40 Days of Giveaways going on too!!!