Monday, June 30, 2014

Christmas in July with Cheery Lynn Designs

Happy Monday crafty friends!  It's Monday and you know what that means?  It's my day to share a project over on the Cheery Lynn Designs blog.

I can't believe it's almost July! For my project today I am playing along with our new challenge theme for this week, "Christmas in July".

Merry Christmas (5"x5" card)

I just recently ordered the Poinsettia Strip flowers and I've been so excited to use them. This weeks theme was the perfect opportunity! I started by trimming my card base to 10"x5" and folding in half to create my 5"x5" card.


Next I layered the Dutch Scallop Square, then the Horizon Square Boutique Stacker. The Sophie's Heart Mini Doily anchors my Sentiment Frame #2.  A cluster of Poinsettia's are arranged and bits of the Mega Holly Flourish are used for the leaves.

I finished the card with a sweet little gold bow and bell along with a bit of pearl and gem accents.

Cheery Lynn Designs dies used:
Other Products:
Silver and Gold paper and silver brad by BoBunny
Sentiment Rub-On by Pebbles
Pearls by KaiserCraft
Sparkle Gem by Queen and Co.
Other:  Ribbon and Bell

Please join us and play along with the Christmas in July challenge this week!  You could be the very lucky winner of a $20 gift certificate to the Cheery Lynn Designs online store just for playing along.

Have a super scrappity and crafty Monday!

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Rhonda your card is gorgeous. I love the Poinsettias. We can have Christmas in July...but please no snow!!!