Tuesday, May 27, 2014

School is Cool with BoBunny!

Happy Tuesday to you!

I've got a really fun project up on the BoBunny blog and of course I have to share with you today here too!  It features the Pop Quiz collection which is so fun and fantastic for all kinds of pages.

"School is Cool"

I was assigned a "Freestyle" project which means I can choose any collection to work with. This Preschool photo from LifeTouch has been at the top of my list for getting scrapped and the Pop Quiz collection and colors were a perfect fit for it!  


I used quite of bit of our Noteworthy here in my layers.  You'll also see some of our pretty brads and of course I had to add in some machine stitching for texture.


I used a scrap die cut of a clock on the upper left corner, then layered some of our chipboard and a button on top.  This was a fun whimsical addition that felt like a nice finishing touch.

Who else is in love with this collection?  I sure am and would love to see what you've created with it too!  Please share with us on Facebook.  

BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Bookwork, Chalk Board, Pop Quiz, Typing / Pop Quiz
Brads: Pop Quiz
Chipboard: Pop Quiz 12 x 12
Noteworthy: Pop Quiz
Buttons: Pop Quiz

Other Supplies:
Heart Mask by Heidi Swapp
Gold and White Color Shine by Heidi Swapp
Clock with Angel Wing (Steampunk Series) - by Cheery Lynn Designs
Circle Stacker dies by Cheery Lynn Designs

Be sure to stop on over to the BoBunny blog to see what Lisa's been up to, she has an amazing creation for you today!

Thanks for stopping on over today for a visit!!!  Have a super scrappity day!

No comments: